The Sandberg Instituut proudly presents the On-Site & Online programme of the 2021 Graduation Final Works by 64 graduates of the five Main Departments and two Temporary Programmes. Graduation Final Works are presented to the public from 8 October to 10 October 2021 at Hembrugterrein (Het HEM/De Dood), Zaandam (NL), 10:00–20:00.
For the daily On-Site & Online programme visit: sandberg.nl/graduation2021/draft/programme
Due to Covid-19 measures masks are required. More Covid-19 information is below.
The editorial and photo series featuring final works by the graduates will be published on the digital index website and publication by December 2021. For more information and to reserve a copy of the publication please contact PS@sandberg.nl
For information about the route to Hembrugterrein: https://hethem.nl/en/Het-Hem/Route
As the postgraduate programme of the Gerrit Rietveld Academie Amsterdam, the Sandberg Instituut offers Master Programmes in Fine Arts, Interior Architecture, and Design. The five Main Departments aim to deepen the practices of artists, designers and critics. In addition, the Temporary Programmes reflect on specific urgencies in society and the arts, and the Hosted Programmes focus on collaboration with other institutes.
— MAIN DEPARTMENTS
— TEMPORARY PROGRAMMES
— PUBLIC SANDBERG
Jason Page, editor
Jules van den Langenberg, curator
Aidan Wall, editor
Artun Alaska Arasli, curator
Sandra Roberts, event producer
Isabel da Costa, assistant event producer
The health and safety of our visitors, students and staff always comes first. By following our safety and hygiene protocol, and that of the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM), we try to make your visit to the graduation show as safe and enjoyable as possible. Thank you for protecting yourself and others.
If you have cold or flu symptoms, a fever and/or shortness of breath, stay at home. You and members of your household are welcome when you have been free of symptoms for 24 hours. For a description of symptoms check the RIVM through this link.
TICKETS, TIME SLOTS, & PROTOCOL
Before you visit the Graduation Show, we would like to share the following information:
- Access is only provided at the time of your invited time slot, so please make sure to arrive on time – to ensure a good flow we ask you to arrive not too late but not too early either. Book your ticket at: https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/sandberg-graduation-exhibition-2021-tickets-169315626597
- We recommend coming by bike, public transport or car; parking is available. For more information and to plan your visit to Sandberg Graduation 2021 visit this link.
- A walking path is set out for all visitors, please follow the routing and/or instructions.
- Please cough/sneeze into your elbow.
- Please respect the personal space of other visitors and avoid coming into close contact with other visitors in the exhibition spaces.
- A Corona Check QR Code is only needed for access to the Het HEM Restaurant.
- If you’re not able to visit us at your booked timeslot, please let us know in advance by mailing to email@example.com. In this way we can help as many guests as possible to find a time slot to visit Sandberg Graduation 2021.