The Sandberg Instituut proudly presents the On-Site & Online programme of the 2020 Graduation Final Works by 69 graduates of the five Main Departments and two Temporary Programmes. Graduation Final Works are presented to the public from 29 October to 1 November 2020 at Hembrugterrein (Het HEM / De Dood), Zaandam (NL), 10:00 - 20:00.
For the daily On-Site & Online programme visit: sandberg.nl/graduation2020/draft/programme
Due to Covid-19 measures, attendance to Sandberg Graduation 2020 is by invitation only and masks are required. More Covid-19 information is below.
The editorial and photo series featuring final works by the graduates will be published on the digital index website and publication "The Subject of The Email” final edition by December 2020. For more information and to reserve a copy of "The Subject of The Email” final edition please contact PS@sandberg.nl
For information about the route to Hembrugterrein: https://hethem.nl/en/Het-Hem/Route
As the postgraduate programme of the Gerrit Rietveld Academie Amsterdam, the Sandberg Instituut offers Master Programmes in Fine Arts, Interior Architecture and Design. The five Main Departments aim to deepen the practices of artists, designers and critics. In addition, the Temporary Programmes reflect on specific urgencies in society and the arts, and the Hosted Programmes focus on collaboration with other institutes.
— MAIN DEPARTMENTS
— TEMPORARY PROGRAMMES
The Commoners' Society
— PUBLIC SANDBERG
Jules van den Langenberg
Due to Covid-19 measures, attendance to Sandberg Graduation 2020 is by invitation only and masks are required.
The health and safety of our visitors, students and staff always comes first. By following our safety and hygiene protocol, and that of the National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM), we try to make your visit to the graduation show as safe and enjoyable as possible. Thank you for protecting yourself and others.
To ensure that everyone can stay 1.5 meters apart, invitees must reserve a start time on a specific date. Unfortunately, it is not possible to make a reservation by phone call.
If you have cold or flu symptoms, a fever and/or shortness of breath, stay at home. You and members of your household are welcome when you have been free of symptoms for 24 hours. For a description of symptoms check the RIVM through this link.
TICKETS, TIME SLOTS & PROTOCOL
Before you visit the Graduation Show, we would like to share the following information:
- Access is only provided at the time of your invited time slot, so please make sure to arrive on time – to ensure a good flow we ask you to arrive not too late but not too early either.
- We recommend coming by bike, public transport or car; parking is available. For more information and to plan your visit to Sandberg Graduation 2020 visit this link.
- Our entrance is at Het HEM Ground Floor, this is the only entrance where we can scan your ticket.
- A walking path is set out for all visitors, please follow the routing and/or instructions.
- We follow the current measures as indicated by the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). We will make it possible to disinfect your hands upon arrival, please cough/sneeze into your elbow;
- Keep a safe distance of 1.5m to other visitors at all times;
- If you’re not able to visit us at your booked timeslot, please let us know in advance by mailing to email@example.com. In this way we can help as many guests as possible to find a time slot to visit Sandberg Graduation 2020.